Chaat Masala is the most-loved Indian spice that adds a unique flavour to a wide variety of dishes. It gets a distinctive flavour from black salt.
– Can be sprinkled on street food chaats, drinks like Indian-style lemonade, various Indian cuisine
snacks, and meals.
– Can also be used in healthy salads.
How to store Chaat Masala
– Store the masala in an airtight jar in a cool place to keep the flavour and aroma intact.
– If stored well, the masala will stay flavourful for even a year.
– Make sure the container should be dry before the masala is transferred to the container.
– 500g , 100g , 1kg